FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Pat Wood
Federal Consulting Group Sponsors Two Meetings on March 22
Treasury’s Federal Consulting Group will sponsor the first quarter meetings of the ACSI (American Customer Satisfaction Index) Web Survey User Group and the Interagency Customer Service Forum in the amphitheater at 1700 G St. NW on March 22. The nearest Metro stations are Farragut West (17th St. exit) and Farragut North (K St. exit). RSVP for one or both meetings to Linda Collins at Linda.Collins@ots.treas.gov or 202-906-7088.
9:30 a.m. – noon: ACSI Web Survey User Group
(current and potential customers of ACSI)
- » Larry Freed, President, ForeSee Results, 2005 first quarter E-Government ACSI scores.
- » “In Search of” panel, Google and its use on federal Websites: Kevin Dames, Executive Editor of SNTReport.com; Mark Jacobson, Chief of Internet Publications, Division of Information Technology, FDIC; and Eugene Taylor, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Department of Transportation.
- » Rick Randazzo, Maxamine, Inc., “Improving Customer Satisfaction through Website Architectural Mapping.”
1 - 3:30 p.m.: Interagency Customer Service Forum
Best Practices at Federal Contact Centers
- » Ron Oberbillig, Project Manager, Federal Consulting Group, Moderator
- » Wendy H. Smith, Director, Trade Information Center, Commerce, “Creating a High-Performing Teamwork Environment in a Contact Center.” The Trade Information Center won the 2003 Government Customer Support Conference’s Teamwork Excellence Award.
- » Joseph McCann, Assistant Director for Insurance, VA Regional Office and Insurance Center, Philadelphia. “Measuring and Evaluating Employee Performance in a Call Center.” The Insurance Center won the 2004 Government Customer Support Conference’s Overall Customer Support Excellence Award.
- » Daryl Covey, NOAA, and Chairman, 2005 Government Customer Support Conference, and Lisa Prendergast, Help Desk Professionals Network, DCI, update on conference, May 2-3.
- » James Vaughn, GSA USA Services, “What Does GAO’s Concern over Government-wide Standards for Contact Centers Mean for Your Agency?
The Federal Consulting Group, a fee-for-service franchise in the Department of the Treasury, works with federal agencies to transform public service. FCG collaborates with senior leaders to create a citizen-centered, results-oriented government and facilitates the sharing of best practices from both the private and public sectors.