Consulting:Who Are We?
We are government, like you. The Federal Consulting Group is a franchise within the U.S. Department of the Interior.
As the successor to the Federal Quality Institute, we have been advising and assisting federal agencies for more than 20 years. Many of our senior consultants got their experience by achieving results leading large, high-profile programs and projects. They understand the challenges today’s leaders face and can provide strategies that lead to success.
What Do Our Consultants Do?
Our consultants keep up-to-date with the latest management practices to help you meet your organizational challenges. They can help you:
Envision, Strategize, and Plan
- Develop and implement a strategic plan
- Assess your organization using Baldrige Award Criteria
- Develop business cases, return on investments (ROIs), and cost benefit analyses to justify your customer support programs or outsource your call/contact centers
- Facilitate the development of an organizational logic model to enhance your planning, program management, evaluation and communications
Implement, Assess, and Succeed
- Update your management approaches through the use of Appreciative Inquiry, a methodology that features collaboration, employee engagement, positive change, and focused performance
- Improve or re-engineer your agency processes
- Build your organization's program evaluation and performance measurement capacity
- Meet the requirements put forth by legislation such as the Government Performance and Results Act
Last Reviewed: December 18, 2013