Measure Performance, Act on the Results
Team FCG collaborates with government organizations to effectively track the metrics and develop strategies to measure customer and employee satisfaction, communications initiatives, performance improvement strategies and internal strategic planning results. Performance metrics are the key to demonstrating to the American public that your organization is focused on good government, customer service, and dedicated to excellence.
FCG can help agencies meet their performance (performance.gov) goals by measuring, planning and reporting.
Delivering Metrics that Matter
- Analytics and Insights
- Customer Experience
- Digital Media Analysis and Measurement of Websites and Branding
- Evaluation and Benchmarking of Online Communications
Team FCG is the gateway to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI)® with CFI Group.
PARTNER WITH CFI GROUP: THE ACSI EXPERTS!
Since 1988, CFI Group has delivered customer experience measurement and insights from its Ann Arbor, Michigan headquarters and a network of global offices. As founding partner of the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), CFI Group is the only company within the United States licensed to apply customized ACSI methodology in the federal government and is FedRAMP compliant. Using its patented technology and top research experts, CFI Group helps agencies improve the citizen experience with the federal government.
Agencies across the federal government partner with CFI Group to gain a better understanding of customer/employee needs, drive performance improvement, and further their progress in meeting their missions. CFI Group’s core offerings include:
- Customer/Citizen Satisfaction Surveys measure and monitor satisfaction with touchpoints between federal agencies and the internal and external customers they serve including citizens. Results also provide agencies with a needs assessment that provides insight into the areas where improvement is most needed and that will provide the biggest return on their investment.
- Employee Satisfaction/Engagement Surveys gauge employee satisfaction and determine the key drivers of employee satisfaction and engagement. Results can be used to develop strategies for improving the workplace for federal employees and keeping the best and brightest employees engaged.
- Website Satisfaction Surveys obtain feedback regarding federal agency websites. Results can be used to ensure website interactions with the federal government are satisfying and meeting the needs of citizens in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Contact Center Satisfaction Surveys provide critical feedback regarding the quality of service provided by federal government call centers. Results can be used to monitor the performance of call centers and contact centers that are charged with providing service to citizens whether they are federally run or contracted to an outside vendor.
Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) solutions - click here to learn more.
Contact Team FCG to learn how we can help you maximize your agency’s time and resources through our targeted performance measurement and satisfaction services.